Biographic Sketch for Kathy Cleveland Bull
Kathy Cleveland Bull is a highly regarded professional speaker, trainer, author and consultant. Her company, N~Compass Consulting, helps clients on four continents “Navigate the Art and Science of Change.” Professional highlights include:
- Keynoting an international medical conference in Rotterdam, The Netherlands inspiring professionals, caregivers and family members to successfully adapt to the diagnosis of dementia in a loved one
- Presenting a 2 day seminar on change for African business leaders in Nairobi, Kenya
- Appearing with “Dr. Phil” and Deepak Chopra at The Power Within Live Event touring cities in the US and Canada
- Co-authoring with Dr. Stephen Covey and others the book, Success Simplified – Simple Solutions Measurable Results
- Authoring an illustrated children’s book entitled, Seed of God
- Most recently, Kathy visited Dubai where she presented her successful change seminar to the Middle East executives of Ernst & Young Accounting Firm.
Kathy conducts personal and professional development keynotes and seminars for Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, government agencies, not-for-profit organizations and religious institutions. She consults on successful change strategies, human performance, and strategic planning. Her recent clients include such diverse organizations as The Social Security Administration, Nationwide Financial, Pfizer, Novartis, Max and Erma’s Restaurants, Ernst and Young, and more than 50 colleges and universities in the US and Canada.
Kathy was one of just three professional speakers recommended by Dr. Spencer Johnson to provide training built upon his book Who Moved My Cheese? She has trained more than 250,000 people to successfully manage change in their work and life using the “cheese” metaphor.
Prior to forming her own firm in 2001, Kathy was the Director of Training and Organizational Development at The Ohio State University. Over her 17 year career in higher education she held various leadership positions in student affairs administration, admissions, leadership development, student activities, event planning, and residence life at Bowling Green State University, North Carolina State University, and Ohio State. Kathy’s most recent business venture is The Center for Eating Psychology and she is thrilled to be helping clients heal their relationships with food, body and soul in her new role as certified Eating Psychology Coach.
A Phi Beta Kappa psychology graduate of Bowling Green State University, Kathy also holds two Master’s degrees, in College Student Development and Guidance and Counseling. In 2014, Kathy received her Certification as an Eating Psychology Coach from the Institute for the Psychology of Eating in Boulder, CO.
She has served her alma mater as a member of the university’s Alumni Board of Trustees and chaired the Arts and Sciences Board of Advocates. She received the Outstanding Recent Graduate Award from the BGSU Alumni Association and was honored to deliver the May 2006 Commencement Address at BGSU.
For information on fees, references and demo tapes, contact Kathy Cleveland Bull at 614-397-1966.