Kathy Cleveland Bull is a highly regarded professional speaker, trainer, and consultant. Her company, N-Compass Consulting, has helped clients on four continents “Navigate the Art and Science of Change.”
Kathy conducts personal and professional development seminars for Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations. She consults on successful change strategies, human development and organizational culture change initiatives. Kathy was one of three professional speakers recommended by Dr. Spencer Johnson to provide training built upon his book Who Moved My Cheese? She has trained more than 250,000 people to successfully manage change in their work and personal life by utilizing Kathy’s powerful change strategies.
Kathy’s recent professional highlights include:
- Keynoting an international medical conference in Rotterdam, The Netherlands inspiring professionals, caregivers and family members to successfully adapt to the diagnosis of dementia in a loved one
- Presenting a 2 day seminar on change for African business leaders in Nairobi, Kenya
- Appearing with “Dr. Phil” and Deepak Chopra at The Power Within Live Event touring cities in the US and Canada
- Co-authoring with Dr. Stephen Covey and others the book, Success Simplified – Simple Solutions Measurable Results
- Authoring an illustrated children’s book entitled, Seed of God
- Visiting Dubai where she presented her successful change seminar to the Middle East executives of Ernst & Young Accounting Firm
Check out archived radio shows from Kathy’s 2010 show on Blog Talk Radio. From The Inside Out With Kathy Cleveland Bull was the creation of Executive Producer Margherita Finelli and Kathy as show host. This dynamic duo combined their talents to offer a weekly dose of information and inspiration for those wanting to take charge of change in their lives. The program featured authors, experts, and guests who provided insight into how we can successfully navigate through the twists and turns of our everyday lives.
Kathy lives in Columbus, Ohio with her husband of 30 plus years and their two daughters.
View Kathy’s demo here.
Kathy has been featured recently in Vows Bridal & Wedding Business Journal speaking on navigating change. Click Here to see the entire article